Chafika ADAM undertakes that the processing of personal data carried out on cnil.fr complies with the general data protection regulations (RGPD) and the Data Protection Act.
- The way in which their personal data is collected and processed. Must be considered as personal data all data that can identify a user.
- These include the first and last name, age, postal address, email address, user location or IP address;
- What are the rights of users regarding this data;
- Who is responsible for the processing of personal data collected and processed;
- To whom this data is transmitted; The site’s policy on “cookies” files.
Why do we collect your personal data?
The information collected is only intended:
- Managing your administrative procedures;
- To follow up on your requests for information;
- To allow you to pay for certain services or benefits online;
- To send you information when you subscribe to our means of communication;
- To the continuous improvement of this website.
In this context, Chafika ADAM undertakes that your information entered on this site or sent by e-mail will not be processed for other purposes.
General principles of data collection and processing
In accordance with the provisions of Article 5 of European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of data from users of the site respects the following principles:
- Lawfulness, loyalty and transparency: data can only be collected and processed with the consent of the user who owns the data. Each time personal data is collected, the user will be informed that his data is collected, and for what reasons his data is collected;
- Limited purposes: the collection and processing of data is carried out to meet one or more objectives determined in these general conditions of use;
- Minimization of the collection and processing of data: only the data necessary for the proper execution of the objectives pursued by the site are collected;
- Retention of reduced data over time: the data is kept for a limited period, of which the user is informed. When this information cannot be communicated, the user is informed of the criteria used to determine the retention period;
- Integrity and confidentiality of the data collected and processed: the data controller undertakes to guarantee the integrity and confidentiality of the data collected.
What are the legal bases for the processing of your personal data?
The processing of your data collected on our site has the following legal bases:
- Your consent, in particular for prospecting and depositing cookies for audience measurement, social networks and advertising
- The exercise of a public service mission, in particular for the follow-up of your requests for information and administrative procedures
- The execution of the contract for the online payment of certain services or benefits
Personal data collected and processed in the context of navigation on the site
Each online service limits the collection of personal data to what is strictly necessary (data minimization) and is accompanied by information on:
- the controller and the purposes of collecting this data (purposes);
- the legal basis for the data processing;
- the compulsory or optional nature of the collection of data for the management of your request and the reminder of the categories of data processed;
- the source of the data (when other data than that provided via the online service is used for the processing of your request);
- the categories of data subjects;
- the recipients of the data;
- the data retention period;
- security measures (general description);
- the possible existence of data transfers outside the European Union or automated decision-making;
Are your personal data stored securely?
Your personal data is kept in the safest and most secure way. We take the appropriate physical, technical and organizational measures to prevent, as far as possible, any alteration or loss of your data or any unauthorized access to it, and in particular:
- End-to-end encryption (use of https);
- Access by username / password; Authorization by role with restriction to necessary data;
- Securing the premises;
- Secure and encrypted archiving;
- Your personal data is not transferred outside the European Union, with the exception of data collected for the purpose of measuring the audience of our site.
When consulting our sites, functional cookies are placed on your computer, mobile or tablet to ensure the proper functioning of the site and store your consent. Third-party cookies used to offer you appropriate advertising and social network cookies used to track your browsing on our site are also deposited.
The data generated by cookies concerning audience measurement (including your IP address) will be transmitted and stored by Matomo on servers located in France.
Matomo will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the site, compiling reports on site activity for its publisher and providing other services relating to site activity and use of the site. ‘Internet. Matomo data should not be shared without the prior consent of the user, except in certain exceptional circumstances, such as the fulfillment of legal obligations.
It does not require explicit consent from the user. This tool is subject to an exemption by the CNIL, unlike other players such as Google Analytics.
What are your rights over your personal data?
In accordance with the regulations in force, you have the right to access, rectify, delete and port your data, as well as the right to define directives relating to the fate of your personal data after your death.
You can also oppose or limit the processing of data concerning you and lodge a complaint with the data protection and control authority (Commission Nationale Informatique et Libertés).
To exercise your rights, you can contact us free of charge:
- par mail : Hôtel communautaire – 2, rue Blaise Pascal
- par email : firstname.lastname@example.org
The publisher of the site reserves the right to modify it in order to guarantee its conformity with the law in force.