Family estate created in 2003 by Bruno and Ellen, followed by their children Arthur and Laure.
At the heart of a multi-faceted wild nature, the Seignez family has been lovingly shaping the valleys of Val d'Astier since its creation in 2003.
In the eyes of Bruno and Ellen burns the energy of those who shaped the hill, deforested, planted and imagined plateaus and hillsides so that the 18 grape varieties are best displayed.
The family spirit is a source of inspiration for winemaking tinged with passion and nature. They are joined today by Arthur and Laure, their children lulled by the scents and values of this beloved land, as well as Audrey for her great commercial qualities.
- Private parking
- Pets welcome
- Product tasting
Labels and others
- Independent winegrowers
- HVE (High Environmental Value) certification
- Accueil Vigneron
- AOP - AOC Côtes de Provence
Types of products to taste
- Unguided individual tours available permanently
- Guided individual tours on request
- Individual tasting (free of charge)
- Unguided group tours available permanently
- Guided group tours on request
- Group tasting (free of charge)
Means of payment
- Bank/credit card