Half-size washhouse, covered in 1791 and rebuilt in 1812. The washhouses were used to wash small items of clothing, using the inclined planes for soaping and brushing.
The half-size washhouse, more comfortable for the "bugadières", allowed for standing washing. It is fed by the same spring as the Old Fountain. The date of its construction is unknown, but its renovation in 1812 corresponds to the development of washhouses in the 19th century, responding to the increase in the population and the awareness of the need for hygiene and sanitation.
- Historic patrimony
- Wash house
Free of charge.