Le Pont bascule - Les Vignerons du Plan de la Tour
Installed at the "Quatre Chemins", the weighbridge set the pace for the agricultural and industrial life of the village for many years.
In 1911 the commune of Plan de la Tour acquired a weighbridge capable of supporting a load of 10 tons, it was replaced in 1929 by a measuring instrument with a capacity of 30 tons.
The loads of wood, cork, grapes, manure, etc. were weighed.
The last weighing was done in 1996, and it is one of the last weighbridges still in use in the department.
- Historic patrimony
- Town / Village