Place de la Victoire - Monument aux morts
In 1917, a year before the end of the Great War, the Municipality launched a subscription for the construction of the Monument aux Morts to honour the young Plantourians who died in the war.
The statue was created by the sculptor Paul TRINQUIER and the stone cutter Baptistin DUTTO.
It represents a Plantourian soldier with the flag of his regiment who defies the invader with courage.
The inauguration took place on 31 July 1921 and the Place des Mûriers was renamed Place de la Victoire.
- Historic patrimony